Google’s pillars of innovation are, as expected, great, but do they apply to the little man?
- A Mission that matters – Check
- Thinking big, starting small – Check
- Continual innovation, not instant perfection -check
- Look for ideas everywhere – check
- Share everything umm, everything?
- Spark with imagination, fuel with_data – Both important, depending on type of innovation
- Be a platform – Check, you are never too small to be a platform.
- Never fail to fail – check, as long as failure is not an option.